Making sure your home is
safe and functional!
Buying a home is a major investment. Knowing the condition of the home you are about to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars into makes perfect sense. You need to make the best decision for you and your family.
I can help you with that decision. Let my years of construction and home inspection experience guide you through this process. You will be better positioned to make an informed decision knowing the physical condition of the home you're considering. After examining all the major systems in the house, I'll provide you with a thorough, extensive, and easy to read report that will answer questions like:
Is the roof water tight?
Estimated roof install. $500 a square. ( 10ft x 10ft )*
Is the electrical system adequately sized and safe?
New 200 amp service. $3,000*
Will the plumbing system deliver enough hot water and carry waste away effectively?
New water heater install. $1,600*
Is the structure sound?
Foundation repair. $250 to $300lft.*
As you can see repairs or replacement can be expensive. Many items can be negotiated, if you have a home inspection report in hand!
* These numbers are estimates only. I do not perform any repairs in accordance with the standards of practice provided by the American Society of Home Inspectors.
Why choose Pleasant Home Inspections
Your home is one of the most significant investments you’ll ever make, so whether you’re buying or selling, choosing the right home inspection company is important.
Here’s why Pleasant Home Inspections is the right choice for you:
- Certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Board member of the Golden Gate ASHI chapter
- A complete top-to-bottom inspection of your home
- Clients invited to attend inspection
- Comprehensive report with detailed recommendations and pictures
- Punctual, reliable, helpful, professional and friendly
- Competitive rates
- I'm also a nice guy